Pages

Friday, 3 February 2017

What?

Offer book-keeping services for small businesses and self employed people and also offer advice on any accounting needs. I can offer a very personal service specific to each person's needs. Also, if you do your own book-keeping and you want a few pointers, maybe an excel template to use, then just contact me and I will be happy to help.

How does this work?

It is different for each individual, send me all your receipts and sales invoices involved in your business and I will put this information into a format in which an accountant can spend as little time as possible analysing and preparing your final accounts and tax return.

What is this going to cost?

This will vary on how much work needs to be carried out by me. I charge out at £20 an hour
 at a basic rate. But this is only for actually book-keeping services. Emails and phone calls will not be charged

Get in Touch

You can contact me at any time of the day and I will get back to you as soon as possible - just fill in the contact form at the side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment